Friday, December 29, 2006

OF FICTION




OF FICTION

curving smooth round edged raised
natural untouched by hands
plush and filled with meaning
non needy; stands alone
evolving; sucking the light
projecting profound subtle whispers
eating oceans along side JJ
quietly making history as it floats
on ill papered walls
hence its name
where by all things inanimate
come to life


* OF FICTION PART 2

I am of fiction as I am of fiber
Of this day of displaced times and myths
For to think otherwise is madness or artistry

* NOTE:
A non-fiction entity? Would that have me carrying the factual pods; palms to heaven, glossy eyed, staring, walking in a mannered, deliberate, determined step - two, three - to deliver a fact - based agenda of correctness’s; speak for a cause or four; site history and wince when you find out the flies ‘re buzzing and buzzards hoverin o’er their prey
I can no more be fact than a page of pulp, let alone a non idea; fictitious or not, that postulates the rhetoric of rethreaded ire, of damnations, of damned Nations….
Of omitted events, of half truths, of blatant lies of the pomposity of circumstances…
Nor is it accidental for truth to be stranger than…. and might we add less filled with truths - than fiction…..and then as we watch the march of angels come hither and anyone dreams of me ‘say’ for some years after with a heaviness, with hatred…well I suppose they will just might forget me as if I never existed….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home